Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tulips Galore!

I am about to leave my room to start heading for the airport to spend my weekend with my mother at Disney Paris, but I have just enough time to post up some of my beautiful pictures from my trip to Keukenhof! As part of an ISN (International Student Network) trip, Laura and I went to Keukenhof yesterday to tour the fabulous flower garderns. Open only eight weeks of the year, Keukenhof is about as sterotypically Dutch as you can get, complete with thousands of tulips and a windmill. Unfortunately it was bit cold and overcast, but we were still able to walk the majority of the gardens in the time we had without being too uncomfortable! Here are some of my favorite pictures that I took - I may add more once Laura posts hers, as she took some funny ones of us!



Me, if I were a Shetland pony!





No comments:

Post a Comment